Thursday, April 9, 2009

Residnecy Card and picnic

Well, I have my residency card now. Even though the half hour it was going to take for him to bring it to me turned into three hours, I did finally receive it. This was a very good thing because this morning, my housemates informed me that they were going on a picnic and because I finally had my residency card, I would be able to go. They told me we would be leaving in half and hour. It is now an hour and a half - two hours later and we are still here getting ready. I am not sure about how they count time, but it surely isn't by the same clock I use.

Fortunately, I have been using this time wisely. I have finished correcting my students' tests. One was above 60% and one other was above 50%; I have to reteach this stuff as they just didn't get it, and there really isn't anyway to move on if they don't have this to build on.

I hope to be leaving any moment now, so I will be going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment