Friday, April 24, 2009

A boring day off!!

The day dragged by today. While I was awake at 5am, I was able to finally get back to sleep and stay in bed until about 10am. I woke up, got online, checked emails, and then had a wonderful "sandwich". It was banana with honey on flat bread. The flat bread was Lebanese as was the honey. The honey was produced by rather busy Lebanese bees living on the property of my housemate's father. I guess it was kind of homemade honey :) It was really potent stuff; quite tasty.

I watched a couple of movies and got some much needed rest while doing laundry as well. I have been really tired lately. I don't know if it is the weather (warm, though it doesn't feel hot, and dusty) or if it is just that I am spending too much time around people. I love people, don't get me wrong, but being with them is so draining for me. Though I don't like to be alone either, at least not in large places. It would be so much easier if I had a smaller place to live in, then it wouldn't feel so empty.

I am glad of my Fridays though. I would like to have Saturdays off as well, perhaps then there would be more to do...either that or there still wouldn't be much to do and I would notice it a lot more. Relaxation is a good thing, but I hope that my days do not start to turn into those that will require much more rest than I am able to get I enjoy it here, but I do not want to give up my sanity to work here!!

1 comment:

  1. Your days sound long, I think it bites that you don't get two days off (like normal weekends) and may be contributing to your tiredness... Working 6 days a week...

    ReplyDelete