Sunday, April 12, 2009

A lazy day

There was no work today, so I tried to just sit around and do nothing. Of course this didn't work so well. I got up early, watched a couple of movies, sent my housemates off to wherever they went, and then took a nap. This lasted for an hour at which time I went down to visit the Bangladeshi man who works for SABIS doing maintenance and odd jobs around their properties. He lives in a camper outside the apartment, but seems to be doing quite well; especially now that his brother is here living with him.

Then I looked at the students' tests again. I recorded their scores, got something to eat, and put in one of the DVDs of Disney movies that I bought the other day. I have been also thinking a lot lately, but everything just seems to just disappear. I had many questions and know that they will return, but I can't work on answering them until then, and for that I am a little disappointed.

1 comment: