Thursday, May 2, 2013

My Time Grows Short!

I am back in Puerto Vallarta after my week-long stay in Colorado. While I have until the end of May before I leave for good, I will first spend next week in Hawaii. I will get to meet up with a friend I haven't seen in ages, and hopefully not fail the test I have to go there to take. People see all of these places as wonderful escapes from reality, but they are only that if you are going to escape from reality. For me, they are more of what haunts me on a day to day basis!

Returning to PV was good in some ways, but very difficult in others. The weather cooled down a little, which I was grateful for, but it felt as if I had to start over with everything I was doing. At least the apartment provided a bit of familiarity. The influx of new assignments made for a bit of an overload as well. I am still not sure I am cut out for this; perhaps I should just have quit last quarter and called it good. This may be the last one anyway, so I guess I will wait and see what happens.

I did decide to eliminate part of my load. I hated to do it, but I think it was for the best. I can now focus solely on my online classes and not have to worry about my day being taken up by other things. Unfortunately this makes them harder to get to! I guess I just need to get on the ball and get them done!

No comments:

Post a Comment