Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Flying Tomorrow

As many times as I fly, I am still a nervous wreck. I don't know what I am nervous about, and I really have no visions of anything bad happening. It is just this intense feeling of anxiety over nothing in particular. I know that when I am in the air, I will be in the ideal place to relax and think, but the night (or two or three) before, I try to eat, but nothing tastes good, I can't sleep, and all the things that I generally still find passably amusing are tasteless.

I have taken to deep breaths and looking out the window. It is relaxing, so I keep doing it. Perhaps one of these days I will have this under control and it will be the fun it should be.. Perhaps if I weren't transiting 3 countries in a day, things would be a bit different as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment