Monday, May 27, 2013

And This to Shall Pass....

Well, as my time in Mexico starts to wind down, I am thinking more and more about my next step. I received word from the job I was really hoping for that they couldn't open my attachments. I resent the attachment, but they had already filled the position. At least my resume will stay on file.

I have heard once again, in a cc, from the Saudi position. The contract agent still hasn't heard from the company, which is why I haven't heard back from them. Perhaps that is still in my future, just a little later than expected. I will wait for that and the other positions I have applied to. Maybe none of them will materialize, and I will have to find something a bit out of the ordinary. That would be alright as well, though  a bit on the scary side.

I am still dealing with pay issues from my last job as well. I have requested a pay audit to see if things will get straightened out that way. As long as I don't end up having to pay more than they already took from me, I will almost count that as a success!

I guess for now I will just have to trust that things will turn out well and wait until they do!

No comments:

Post a Comment