Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Finally, a Little Good News

I woke up late this morning after being up very late last night. I did my morning ritual of checking my email, and saw one from my job (which I technically separate from today) marked "URGENT". As I have been having pay issues, I was a little worried as to what might be in this email.

The email told me to call them as they had something important to tell me. This normally means bad news. Filled with apprehension, I called. The person told me that part of the problem with my pay had been that the payroll office hadn't imputed my travel compensation time. They had managed to fix that, and I should see the results early next month. Unfortunately, this is the only problem they have solved up to now.

So, for now, I will be happy with this and 'patiently' wait until the rest of the mess is figured out. If they still expect them to pay even more than they have already taken from me when they shouldn't have taken it from me to begin with, I am not sure what I will do. I have to wait for the results until I can even begin to figure out what to do about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment