Saturday, May 16, 2009

Slow days

As you may have noticed, I had taken a couple of days off from the posting of a blog. This had two main reasons. One: there was nothing happening, and 2) I was tired and didn't feel like posting. Today I still don't feel like posting, but I don't want a lot of people worried about me.

I went to another doctor, and he told me that I need to have blood tests done. One is a fasting sugar test, the other a vitamin B12 test, and one to test for anemia. It will be interesting to see if they find anything. I have been told before that I may have low blood sugar, but no one has ever really tested me for it. I guess that is why I am not too upset about having to get these tests done. Of course the administration doesn't want me to take time off work to go get the tests, so they want me to get them done after 3pm! This means that I am not allowed to eat ALL day! I don't think they realize that is exactly why they normally do them in the mornings; to prevent people from going all day without eating! I guess I will have to have a late supper and hope it helps.

Other than that, the days have been fine. I corrected tests and found that most people are just not getting the information in a useful way. Some of them are not even getting the information in a way in which they can define terms, which is a bit unusual for them. I guess that I shouldn't be surprised, but I sort of am.

We were finally given a brief introduction to the SABIS system today; they will demonstrate it for us next week. It is good to finally do that now that we are nearing the end of this school year! I didn't do my reports yet, and I really should. We are supposed to get a new teacher tomorrow, but I am not sure if she will show up or not; I have learned that nothing is certain until it happens. I hope so though, we really need another teacher.

Well, enough from me for now. Hopefully all will start returning to normal soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment