Sunday, May 17, 2009

It's Official

So it is official, I am definitely thinking too much ahead about what needs to be done. I have to start not really caring what happens from day to day as long as I am told what I need to know at least an hour ahead of time. Actually, I am not sure I even know what I am talking about.

It seems that today I may be teaching the Vets, or I may not. We are splitting them into 3 classes, but I was told yesterday that only one of them is coming today. I am not sure how they are split, who is in which, nor when they are coming. I thought two of them were coming today, but I was told last night that only one of them was, though not which one. I guess I have to wait until later today to find out
what I should have prepared for.

I had my blood tests done yesterday. The guy had to stick me twice and left a nasty bruise the first time, but at least it was clean and the people friendly. Interestingly enough though, it took longer to get the invoice so I could pay than it did to actually get the blood drawn. The results will be ready today, and then I have to go see the doctor tomorrow in order to go over them. Ahhhh, the realities of life when you can go see the doctor.

When I got back from getting blood taken, I wanted to eat the candy bar that one of my students had given me earlier in the day. After not having eaten since around 8pm the previous night, I was starving!! However, when I got there, I found that my computer had been turned off, my candy bar was gone, and they had cleaned my office. I was extremely irritable and very upset! I almost went and told them to not let anyone ever clean my office again! Luckily the other teacher had pistachioes to help me through. Not as good as the coconut I was looking forward two, but probably better for me.

Now I am looking forward to the rest of the day to see if everything is going to work out as well as it is supposed to. I am pretty sure it won't, but it will be interesting to see why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment