Sunday, May 3, 2009

I just don't understand

Today was very stressful! My students were just all over the place and did not want to do anything I told them. I felt as if I was babysitting three year olds. We went over the test, and a couple of them tried to get me to give them points for answers they changed. I was not too happy about that, but not totally surprised either.

I dread tomorrow. Not only do I have to teach my normal university students, but I have to deal with the adults as well. They are a good class, but I just don't know what to do with them outside of the book. There are so many activities, but I haven't found anything that would really interest them. Maybe I will just try something and see if it works....the worse that can happen is that it doesn't work and they hate me for the rest of the class period. Not a huge deal.

I am very tired, so even though it is only 6pm; I just may go to sleep and see what tomorrow brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment