Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Travel Changes!

I was to go back to where I had just come from; to retrace my steps back to places. Then, after having convoyed back to the previous, setting myself up for any flight that may be going to the destination I had been to before, I get a message telling me not to go there! I need to get to either Harat or Kandahar in order to make it. So, I have probably managed to get myself on a flight out today.

Having come back to here was not a bad thing for me though. I managed to meet up with a couple of people from my flight from Air Advisor Course, so that was a good thing. Unfortunately, I managed to lose my hat, but one of my friends gave me an extra one they had but would be unable to ever use along with a duffel bag that she had extra; one of the straps on mine won't stay hitched for some reason! I guess I am just destined to have problem after problem until I finally make it to where I am going. Is it no wonder I don't like traveling?

I am not sure what time lunch is around here, but off I go to figure it out. I hope all is going well on your side of the world. Don't be strangers!

--
Jason Rice
ESL Instructor

No comments:

Post a Comment