Monday, March 19, 2012

Bad weather :(

It seems that we under thunderstorm warnings here until tomorrow morning. I can only hope that this doesn't interfere with my flight tomorrow. We may even get a tornado as well! They are afraid that there may be flash floods as a result of the storms as well. At least I don't have to go into work until 11am tomorrow! It is good to finally be leaving! I have been waiting for what seems like forever!

I still have a lot of packing to do. It seems like it never ends when you have to pack everything you own while still trying to decide what to take and what to put in storage. I am not sure it is going to be possible to take everything I need and still keep it to one carry on and one checked bag!I will definitely give it my best, though.

I am up in the air about what to do about school. There have been some issues, but I guess I have to just see where things finally end up. At least this quarter is over!

2 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to the never-ending packing! I don't know about you but I'm finding that the more I do it, the more I let go. Can't wait to hear about your new adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends why I am packing. This trip was a little more stressful to pack for because I have certain things I need to hand carry, and then certain things that I can't have with other things, etc.... it is like a big puzzle... and I am required to take much more than I normally would!

      Delete