Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Airports for the second day

The evening at the hotel was great! I was able to relax, change around my packing a little, and have a nice meal of a Beef Patty MRE. I didn't leave the hotel, but with the catching up on some much needed time alone and online, I had a pretty full night. I went to bed around midnight. I woke up at 5:30, which really surprised me because I was sooo tired last night! Around 6:30am, I heard church bells. I hadn't seen a church around, and I couldn't figure out why they would be ringing their bells so early. It was then that I realized it was the alarm clock!What wonderful way to wake up in the morning!

This morning was a slow morning. The breakfast was small, but with more of a selection than I have seen at many other places. After breakfast, I spent a leisurely time in my room preparing to leave. I requested a late check out and left for the airport around 1pm. Perhaps I shouldn't have done that as it meant that I had to spend an inordinate amount of time here, but I would much rather spend my time waiting at the airport than waiting elsewhere... I figure I am much more relaxed when I am able to do that.

I hope these updated don't reflect the extreme boredom that is liable to be part of this trip. It is an anxious time for me, but the waiting with little to do is hard to make exciting even given where I am going... So until next time, have a great and wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment