Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Troubles on the Horizon

I went out a couple nights ago and have subsequently been sick. I would say that I drank too much had I had anything, but this wasn't the case. I have been sore, and I slept for 16 hours the night after. I was ok enough for school on Tuesday, but today I stayed home and slept even more. In the midst of this, I missed a test that I thought was scheduled for Saturday! And because I missed it, I will have to pay $50!

I ran into some unexpected expenses, so now I have to figure out a way to make some money! I am really unsure of what I have gotten myself into this time. There are many things I want to do, and I am not so sure I can do any of them. I feel like I am falling behind in everything now that I had to take a day or two off. I am not sure if I can catch up, and I am not sure that I really care! I think that is what worries me the most: my lack of caring.

No comments:

Post a Comment