Friday, October 28, 2011

Continuing On

Well, it appears that the worst is over and I am, metaphorically speaking, over the threshold of death. While I am not completely cured, the ability to sit at the computer without going into migraine-style symptoms allows me this note of optimism I so desperately need at the moment!

I have been questioning many things lately, which I often do when I am sick (perhaps this is why I get sick, to remind myself I need to do this), and I have decided that it may be best, though not financially the wisest, to return to my nearly empty apartment that is anxiously awaiting me in the cold confines of northern Michigan. At a time such as this, it is definitely good to have people around that can support you, or give you that kick if you so need it. I will attempt to get things worked out to this end as soon as I can. We shall see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment