Thursday, October 27, 2011

SICK!!

I have discovered that if I sit propped up like an ancient Roman aristocrat, my nasal passages are clear, and I can actually BREATH!! Now if I could only find someone to feed me, I would be all set. I haven't really left my room in 2 or 3 days. I can't sleep, and I am having a difficult time even typing this as my eyes are burning and my head is pounding!! I think I may have been put under a curse of some ancient Korean who saw the pictures of those ridiculous white men being fed grapes and decided that every so often one should be subject to "needing" to sit that way, just for a change of perspective. Now, how did I become the lucky one?

I am down to one meal a day as I mean to get up for breakfast, but just can't bring myself to move. Dinner is a little easier because I have had all day to try and limber up enough to go eat. The heat from the food cools me down, so it is a comfort that I really don't want to miss!

I may have to come back soon, just for some wonderfully made chicken soup! There is just something about the goodness of homemade soup that makes everything better (funny that it doesn't quite work the same for the soup I am getting here. Delicious, but not as satisfying at the moment). If I can ever bring myself to get out of the room, I may go get some samgaetang: a small chicken sitting in broth with ginseng and other stuff I can't remember.. it tastes good, and it is healthy.

Enough complaining for now. I have taken a lot of time to write this short bit as I have to keep stopping, but I felt I needed to let everyone know that I was still alive, even if not in the best of health.

No comments:

Post a Comment