Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sick Day!

Today I stayed home from school. I got up later than I normally would have, but I was still exhausted! My host told me that she thought I was staying home today, and that if I wanted to, the school wouldn't die if I missed just one day. I decided that was the best of ideas.

I slept until about noon. I got up and ate some mashed potatoes and "kasha". I am not quite sure what it is, but it is a type of grain. I only know that the Russian is 'kasha', and I had a lot of it when I was living in Ukraine. I followed this up with a cup of coffee and went back to sleep.

It may have not been a very productive day, but I think I got some much needed sleep! Perhaps tomorrow I will be ready to face the students once again. Is this what I really want?

No comments:

Post a Comment