Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Another Lazy Day

Ok, I got up this morning at the right time, took my shower (such as it is), and prepared my things for school (why do I still insist on calling work 'school' as if I were a student and not a teacher?). All of this done, I decided that I would catch a few more winks. This was a rather stupid idea for me if I actually want to get anything done! I fell back asleep and didn't wake back up until about 12:30pm!

True, it is not the end of the world, but I still feel bad for missing two days in a row. I think it was good for my body though: yesterday's break told my body it was ok to be sick, and today's gives it a chance to get better! I am still a little sore, and my head feels congested, but I am not nearly as tired; perhaps this is the end of the nasty bugs.

Of course, due to my late awakening, I have not been very productive today. I have sent a couple of emails that needed to be sent, and I am updating my blog. I will feel much better getting back to school tomorrow where I will hopefully feel like I am doing some good (though it too often seems like I am wasting my time. Sometimes I wonder what I am even doing here!).

No comments:

Post a Comment