Friday, January 28, 2011

Fire watching




Sitting by the fire place watching as the flames dance and crunch away at the wood reminds me of my youth. The only thing I seem to be missing is either hot chocolate or a nice cup of hot apple cider! There isn't much that compare to the cinnamon and apple flavors mixing so nicely in their own little spicy hot tub releasing their vapors for all to savor.

I have decided that I also hate the fire! It seems that I am a little more obsessive than I have previously expected. I put wood on the fire as it was getting low. However, the wood didn't burn evenly; it was burning only in the front and on the right hand side. I couldn't believe how frustrated it was making me. I am usually so laid back about this sort of thing... Could this possibly mean that I am just stressed?


No comments:

Post a Comment