Sunday, August 29, 2010

Home Again!

Well, almost. I leave tomorrow morning. It has only been two weeks, when it was supposed to be four, but I am ready to finally to get back to Michigan. I will spend a couple of weeks there, and then I don't know what will happen. I am scheduled to fly back to Iraq on the 22nd, which means there is a lot of time in between.

I am in the process of attempting to get people who would like to be tutored online. If I could get enough clients, I would be able to do it full time and not have to worry too much about what I need to do and where I will be. I guess it is just another thing that will come in time.

It feels good to be getting back to someplace that I will semi-understand and be understood. It isn't bad here; it is actually quite beautiful. I would definitely come back. Perhaps next time it will not be alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment