Friday, August 27, 2010

Tlaquepaque is a suburb of Guadalajara. I rented an apartment here and have settled in as if it were my new home. It is not really as quiet as I was hoping, but it does have a lot of the traditional Mexican way of life. The corner stores (on just about every block) have the basics one needs, and the restaurants are mostly fairly inexpensive as well.

I haven't done a lot of what I wanted while here, but that is fine. I have managed to relax a little, but not enough. I have had two interviews, and the third I have written off. I have been offered a job in China that I am uncertain if I will take. I guess we shall have to wait and see what happens.

Other than that, there is very little happening. Hopefully things will begin to perk up soon. I will be sure to let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment