Sunday, July 5, 2009

Does it get any better?

Right now things are starting to settle down a little. I am starting to relax a bit more, and I actually was able to sleep yesterday. Unfortunately, the sleep provided little rest. So now I am going around wondering why I am so tired even though I slept for the better part of a day.

I guess I am into a period of depression. I cry easily, I am easily angered and confused, and I can't seem to relieve any of my stress. It has reached the point where the students are starting to ask about it, so I really need to do something to take a break and just get away from everything for a few moments. I need a hobby or something. Nothing here seems to work lately, so who knows what I can do.

The wifi at the house is now working, so I should theoretically be able to use my phone to connect to the internet, but it seems that the password has been changed, and no one I ask seems to know what it is. I need to find out who to ask so I am able to finally reach the outside world when I am not at work. Perhaps that is all I need to release some of the frustration I am feeling.

Not all that cheerful these days, but I am sure it will take an upswing here shortly; it always does eventually.

1 comment:

  1. At least you're keeping an upbeat attitude (the last sentence.) It is very difficult to not have an outlet to relieve stress! Have you thought about journaling? Maybe not working on technology like this blog, but actually writing down your thoughts, in any manner you choose. All you'd need is a pen or pencil and a notebook! I think that might be a way for you to relieve some stress (without creating the additional stress of technology requirements...) Anyway, hope all is well and hope to catch you online sometime (when we both are on...) Smile in the meantime!

    ReplyDelete