Friday, September 2, 2011

The days following!

It has been a few weeks since I left Denver. Most of it was spent at my brother's apartment where I visited with family, met up with some old friends and interacted with them and their children. A very dangerous activity to be sure, but one I enjoy very much.

Now I have made it back to Houghton, MI: the area which I spent much of my time during my collegiate years. It is good to be back, though I think it will be a very busy time for me. There are people passing through, people who live here, and people who live elsewhere, who want me to stop by to visit. As much free time as it may seem I have, I really have very little. I have responsibilities no one knows about, and some that they do but may not realize how much time they take. For having very little tangible in my life, I am very busy. Perhaps I need to relook at the the cost-return ratio of my life!

I am happy, though, so there is no need to run out and change to much for the moment. That being said, however, I must bid you farewell as I go work on some readings, studyings, musings, and postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment