Thursday, September 22, 2011

Arrrgh! A Pirate Outing to Remember.

The LA area has a lot to offer; most of which I have decided I was not interested in partaking. I was able to meet up with one of my friends here in Long Beach, and we went on a outing to Pirate's Dinner Adventure! I had never heard of this relatively modern version of Medieval Times. It is an adventurous Pirate show in which various audience members get to play a part. This all happens while you are enjoying a nice filling meal. I had one of the best times I have had in quite a while, even though I did find that the credit card charged me 1 cent more than what was on my receipt!

After the wonderful show, my friend and I returned to her place for a couple hours of wonderful conversation. It seems that we all have things to learn and things to do, and to be able to have someone to talk about those things with is very helpful. This time was not only enjoyable, it was also quite productive! I am generally not very productive, but I guess I need to make an exception every now and then ;)

I am hoping to be able to some time again have such an evening; it was good for my stomach, good for my mind, good for my heart, and good for my soul! (Even with fried Mac&Cheese and fried sweet corn!)

No comments:

Post a Comment