Tuesday, July 12, 2011

What's next?

I am now at another crossroads in life. I am doing online classes for which I must spend some time in residence, but for the most part I have a huge decision to make. I am soon to be officially unemployed. I have the opportunity to go back to school and live in the wonderful Upper Peninsula (UP) of Michigan, or I could do a little more traveling first.

I am looking at a number of possibilities. I am looking at Israel, North Korea, and Cairo for a slightly extended stay. They all have pluses and minuses, and it is difficult to decide what is worth it and what is not. As the time makes its way closer, I will let you know how the decisions finally come out. Either way, I am sure it will be an adventure worthy of of blogging. Perhaps someone out there will actually enjoy it.

My vacation has almost begun; you will surely read about it as it unfolds. Good luck to all, and happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment