Sunday, March 20, 2011

Testing

I finally got the chance to look over the material we are using, and I find it to be quite interesting. It appeared at first that the DLI material was based on archaic research and ideas, but I have found this to not be the case. Not only is the material meant to be taught using the latest methodologies, there is also a lab portion which is absolutely phenomenal. I think I could get used to teaching using this material!

Tomorrow we are testing the students. I will get to invigilate my first test with this material, but it all sounds pretty easy. After this job, I will be an 'expert' with the DLI material, so when they hire me to work for them, they can make me unlearn everything and relearn it the proper way! I just can't wait for that. I am not really sure how I feel about testing the students though. I have only had them for a couple of days, but we reviewed all the material, and they seem ready for the test. There are a couple I am concerned about, but I think they should have no real problems passing.

It will be a long day as we have to mark the exams, but it won't be difficult. So, here is to work that is not difficult and even enjoyable. Even in Iraq these are wondrous things we can cherish!



1 comment:

  1. Greetings from Finland. This blog is fun to explore, through other countries, people, culture and nature. Come take a look Teuvo pictures blog. Also tell all your friends why he must visit Teuvo pictures blog. Therefore, to obtain your country's flag rise higher Teuvo images to your blog flag collection. Have a wonderful weekend Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete