Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Las Vegas Again

It seems that Las Vegas is just the place to start back at my blog again. There has been a lot of things to write for so long, but I have neglected it nonetheless!

My time in Vegas has been educational and intense! I am hoping that I have retained the copious amounts of what I have learned. This week has cost me a ton of money, but I think it will all work out for me in the future.

I had two days where I could do what I wanted to do: My first day here and today. On my first day I went out to Hoover Dam and Lake Mead. The tour power plant portion was interesting, and I would highly recommend it. I was supposed to have a couple of extra hours to walk the top of the dam, but I decided to add on the Lake Mead portion because all of the others on the tour had purchased it as part of their package.

The Lake Mead water is extremely blue! It was a relaxing paddle boat ride. I could have purchased meal, but I am cheap and don't do such things. Prior to boarding the boat, they take pictures of those who are participating. I refused to have my picture taken, but they didn't listen to me and actually fought with me about it. I am not so sure I like the policy of forcing people to have their picture taken.

Today was a fun day! I didn't relly do anything this morning other than laundry. This evening, however, I went to the Mirage and spent my time there. I picked up my tickets, went to Starbucks for a tea, and then stopped at Pantry for a burger. The burger was a little on the expensive side, but it was well done and came with potato wedges, so I was happy enough to finish it off with a Banana Fosters Sundae!

I finished off the night by catching a show: Terry Fator. Terry Fator is vantrilequist, impresionist, and singer. I didn't realize eactly what I was getting into, but I really, really enjoyed it. He did a great Willie Nelson, Garth Brooks, Donald Trump, among others. I am so glad that my friends suggested him.

No comments:

Post a Comment