Sunday, March 24, 2013

Brief... very brief!!

My time is once again being taken up by grand adventures and questions of the future. I am at the TESOL conference in Dallas, Texas at the moment. I am staying up way too late due to an unknown illness, but am relieved to know that it isn't anything serious... at least that the doctors could find.

I am not yet officially unemployed, but I am taking the next 2 months off before that happens! I am in the process of planning for the first weekend in June as well. I will be in Toronto for a conference there. Perhaps I can start to focus a little more and get into what I have wanted to for a few years now: travel writing/blogging. I have not been so good at it because of my lack of focus, but now I may be able to figure it all out.

Join me at TBEX

No comments:

Post a Comment