Thursday, June 2, 2011

The Frustration Continues!

It seems that working in a location where much of what you do cannot be discussed makes it very difficult to keep a blog with very much consistency. Unfortunately, the lack of consistent frustration is not a problem here.  It seems the cadets don't want to always come to class, and the US military is concerned with this. Of course their interference is going to cause the Iraqis to become a little discontent, and the English teachers manage to bear the brunt of it all. I don't really mind for the most part, but it seems a little counter productive to me.
Of course I am out of here in about 5 weeks, so no matter what happens, I don't have to put up with it for very long.

After all of this, many new things are on the horizon. I am not sure what they will settle into, but it will prove to be a very busy next couple of years no matter what I end up doing. I hope I am able to manage it. I need to probably find some sort of job while I am at school, but I don't know what it could possibly be! Perhaps it is just out there waiting for me to take it.

I wish I could write more, but I am neither in the mood nor do I have a lot that I can say at the moment. I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see what happens and what I can report then.

No comments:

Post a Comment