Monday, October 8, 2018

Start Date Moved UP

There have been a couple of last minute changes in my position. I was supposed to start on Monday, but I am now scheduled to work on both Saturday and Sunday prior. This isn't a bad thing, but it did cause a bit of upset in the timing of things. 

In addition to that, I was planning on taking a bus to get to New York because I was told that I would be responsible for getting there on my own. In a positive turn of events, I was informed that they would actually fly me out. Of course living in a location where there are only two flights out a day to only one location someone limited my choices.  I will, therefore, be flying out early Friday afternoon in order to be ready to work on Saturday morning. I am sure it will be much fun!

All I have to do now is figure out what to pack! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment